- This event has passed.
Delaware County Virtual Expungement Clinic
January 18, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In partnership with State Rep. Joanna McClinton and Legal Aid of Southeastern PA, I invite you to participate in the upcoming Delaware County Virtual Expungement Clinic on Monday, January 18, 2021 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
You are eligible for an expungement if you meet these qualifications:
- Only Delaware County arrests are eligible
- Only non-conviction charges, including ARD, or summary convictions with no arrests in the past 5 years can be expunged (non summary convictions cannot be expunged)
- Some misdemeanor convictions may be sealed if 10 years have passed
- Must have no current criminal charges
- Must not be serving probation time