- This event has passed.
Free Criminal Record Expungement & Sealing Clinic
March 28 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
State Senator Anthony H. Williams & State Representative Joanna McClinton in partnership with Defender Association of Philadelphia invite you to participate in a free Criminal Record Expungement & Sealing Clinic on March 28th at 11 a.m. at the Blanche Nixon Library.
R.S.V.P. to Receive Assistance | For more information call 215-492-2980
You are eligible if you meet these qualifications:
- Only Philadelphia County arrests are eligible
- Non-conviction charges or summary convictions with no arrests in the past 5 years can be expunged
- Some 2nd and 3rd degree misdemeanor convictions may be sealed if 10 years have passed
- Must have no current criminal charges
- Must not be serving probation time